Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Lincoln, Va vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Lincoln, Va vs Jimani, Dominican Republic
Lincoln, Va vs Southport, Nc, Usa
Lincoln, Va vs San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Lincoln, Va vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Palmerston N (aero) vs New Plymouth, New Zealand
Palmerston N (aero) vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Nome, Alaska vs Auckland, Albert Park
Orono, Me vs Kandahar
Santa Elena vs Madang
Tel Aviv vs Conakry
- The distance between Lincoln, Va, Usa and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,905 km or 8,641 mi.
- To reach Lincoln, Va in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 65.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Lincoln, Va bearing 63.3° or ENE .
- Lincoln, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Lincoln, Va is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Palmerston N (aero) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 0.2 °C (0.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.8 °C (26.6°F) more in Lincoln, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 178.6 mm (7 in) more which is equivalent to 178.6 l/m² (4.38 US gal/ft²) or 1,786,000 l/ha (190,935 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2° higher in Lincoln, Va than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lincoln, Va relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Lincoln, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -17 (-31)
|| -16 (-28)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -5 (-10)
|| -13 (-24)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Lincoln, Va vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Lincoln, Va vs Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
Lincoln, Va vs Chitedze, Malawi
Lincoln, Va vs Sakai, Japan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Gardiz, Afghanistan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Grenoble, France
Palmerston N (aero) vs Stensele, Sweden
Palmerston N (aero) vs Thibodaux, La, Usa
Neyba vs Eureka, Sd
Selma, Al vs Moro, Or
Tirana vs Nobeoka
Tot’Ma vs Arak
Lincoln, Va vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lincoln, Va
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) NNE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) E
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- College Park, Md, Usa - 91.9 kms (57.1 miles) E
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 85.3 kms (53 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)